This page describes how to manage the website with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 applicable from 25 May 2018 – General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) to those who interact with the web services of TRISCELE S.r.l. accessible electronically from the address: https: //www.myforecast.it
The information is provided only for the website https://www.myforecast.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links and complies with Recommendation no. 2/2001 concerning the minimum requirements for online data collection in the European Union, adopted on 17 May 2001 by the Article 29 Working Group.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Pursuant to art. 4 point 7 of the GDPR 2016/679, the Data Controller is the company TRISCELE S.r.l. with registered office in Viale Europa, 69 – 95027 San Gregorio di Catania (CT) – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of the owner and the person in charge of the treatment. No data deriving from the web service is communicated to third parties or disseminated.
Using third-party cookies, the treatments can also take place outside the European community by Google and the companies that install third-party profiling cookies.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ensure responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not currently persist for more than thirty days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the website set up for services on request.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND NATURE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The Personal Data you provide through the website will be processed by TRISCELE S.r.l. for the following purposes:
- purposes related to the execution of a contract of which the interested is a party or to the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at his request (eg: Demo request, contact request, e-book download). Consent Not required. The legal basis is based on Article 6 par. 1 letter b) or the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same;
- purposes related to the sending of promotional and commercial material via email following the voluntary registration to the company’s newsletter. Requires the explicit consent of the interested party or the use of soft spam. The legal basis is based on Article 6 par. 1 letter a) of the GDPR 2016/679 or requires the consent of the interested party or the registration to the newsletter is to pursue pursuant to Article 6 part 1 lett. f) of the GDPR 2016/679 a legitimate interest on the part of the data controller;
- statistical research and analysis on anonymous aggregate data, aimed at measuring the functioning of the website, measuring traffic, and evaluating usability and interest to make it more functional and performing; Consent not necessary as the processing of personal data is not configured;
- purposes related to compliance with laws and regulations; Consent Not Required. The legal basis is based on Article 6 par. 1 letter c) of the GDPR 2016/679;
- purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their judicial functions. Consent Not Required. The legal basis is based on Article 6 par. 1 letter f) of the GDPR 2016/679 or the processing is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the owner;
- purposes related to compliance with laws and regulations; Consent Not Required. The legal basis is based on Article 6 par. 1 letter f) of the GDPR 2016/679 or the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Some of the personal data of the interested party are transferred to Recipients who are located outside the European Community. TRISCELE S.r.l. ensures that the electronic and paper processing of your Personal Data by the Recipients takes place in compliance with the Applicable Law which has a legal scope of applicability outside the EU.
Otherwise, the transfers are based alternatively on an adequacy decision or on the Standard Model Clauses approved by the European Commission as well as in compliance with the principles of the Privacy Shield in case of transfers to the USA.
GOAL OF COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data acquired through the website in question may be disclosed to:
- persons authorized to process TRISCELE S.r.l .;
- the advertising agency MSAP S.r.l. based in Via Monti Rossi, 59 – Nicolosi (CT) for the management and technical assistance of the website;
- to Public Bodies or Offices according to legal and / or contractual obligations;
From the data owner it is possible to request the updated list of external managers appointed pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR 2016/679.
TRISCELE S.r.l. will process the user’s personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this statement and up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect their interests (Article 2947 (1) (3) of the Italian Civil Code).
The user will remain registered in the company’s newsletter until he exercises the right of cancellation which can be exercised simply with a simple click directly from the email received.
INTERESTED PARTIES RIGHTS
The user can freely exercise the rights referred to in Articles 15 et seq of the GDPR 2016/679, namely:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed;
- oppose the processing of their data. The user may oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent;
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed;
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her data and request its updating or correction;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner;
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it;
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
How to exercise your rights
TRISCELE S.r.l. has an organizational process to encourage the exercise of the rights of the interested parties. In this regard, simply contact the company’s management at the email address: email@example.com
- Definitions and characteristics of cookies
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the browsing experience more efficient for the user.
Cookies provide for the storage and transmission of information from your first visit and then transmit updated information again on your subsequent visits to optimize the browsing experience by remembering actions and preferences (for example the chosen language, the settings of display, any login data, etc.) so as not to have to set them on subsequent visits.
There are different types of cookies which, depending on their characteristics and functions, may persist on your device for a predetermined period (which can last for years) and are defined as persistent cookies, while there are cookies that are automatically deleted upon closure. browser, so-called session cookies.
These technologies therefore provide for the processing of personal data and as such are subject to the mandatory legislation on the matter.
- Type of cookies used on this site
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the website to work properly. This category includes cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the website and functional cookies that allow the user to favor the browsing experience based on the choices made by him (for example, the choice of language, etc.).
We also use technical cookies to keep track, in accordance with current legislation, of the consents given by users to the receipt of third-party profiling and analytics cookies.
The use of permanent technical cookies or session cookies (i.e. which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the technical provision of the service requested by the user and the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the website and its applications.
The technical cookies used on this website avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ navigation.
These cookies help us to understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form or by allowing the identification of the navigator, how users interact with our website by providing us with information relating to the visited pages, the time spent on the website, the type of platform used, the number of clicks on a particular page, any malfunctions, etc.
Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites.
We use Google Analytics by anonymizing the IP address of the person concerned and therefore the cookie in question to collect and analyze in anonymized form information on the behavior of use of the website for statistical purposes. In this sense, the cookie in question is similar to a technical cookie and does not require the consent of the interested party.
We use third-party profiling cookies to record and produce reports on the user’s actions on the website in order to measure the effectiveness of an advertisement and present targeted advertising to the user.
We reserve the right to remarketing, i.e., every time a new visitor accesses to our website, the code releases a persistent anonymous cookie to the browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.). Subsequently, when the visitor tracked by the remarketing cookies browses the web, the cookie allows the remarketing provider to publish ads to promote our services, ensuring that these ads are shown only to people who have already visited your site.
We also use remarketing cookies when interact with social tools.
The intent is to display relevant and eye-catching ads for the individual user in line with previous browsing experiences in order to “follow” the surfer even after he has left our website.
- List of cookies used on this website
|First party technical cookies
|First-party technical cookies that are instrumental and essential for the proper functioning of the website. In line with the European legislation on cookies, we use a technical cookie to keep track of the user’s consent to the acceptance of the use of third-party cookies and profiling.||At the end of the browsing session
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that helps website owners to understand how visitors interact with the contents of their website (pages visited, browsing time, etc.) by providing useful statistics aimed at to optimize and improve navigation on the website without identifying the navigator We anonymize the user’s IP address and do not cross navigation information with Google.||_utma – 2 years_utmt – 10 minutes_utmb – 30 minutes_utmc – until the end of the session_utmz – 6 months_utmv – 2 years
|Double Click||Doubleclick is an advertising platform that connects advertisers, media centers, creative agencies with publishers around the world to create, manage and develop digital advertising campaigns. Used by Google DoubleClick to register and produce reports on the user’s actions on the site in order to measure the effectiveness of an advertisement and allow us to do remarketing by presenting targeted advertising to the user.||Ide – 2 years
|Facebook Pixel Code||The Facebook pixel is a tool for collecting statistical data that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions that people perform on your website.This tool helps us to track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, create targeted audiences for future ads, and remarketing on qualified leads. Facebook tracks Facebook users with a cookie (fr) used to deliver a range of advertising products such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers.||tr – At the end of the session
fr – 3 months
c_user – 3 months
datr – 2 years
fr – 3 months
sb – 3 months
sb – 2 years
xs- 3 months
|Facebook Connect allows users already registered to Facebook to authenticate themselves on the site without requiring the access credentials entered during registration.||tr – At the end of the session
fr – 3 months
c_user – 3 months
datr – 2 years
fr – 3 months
sb – 3 months
sb – 2 years
xs- 3 months
|Facebook Custom Audience||Facebook Custom Audience is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this website with the Facebook advertising network. Facebook Custom Audience tracks user interactions with ours. Site, to provide you with personalized advertising on Facebook you are a registered user of this service.||180 days
|This site occasionally uses these cookies that allow you to aggregate behavioral data on navigation in order to optimize web pages. These data are purchases in anonymous form.||365 days
|Albacross||Albacross is a B2B tool that allows you to acquire analytical information relating to the company for which the user works and is browsing the site. It is therefore possible to acquire the date and time of the visit duration, the number of visitors from that company, the product sector of the company, the company name.||365 days
- How can I disable cookies
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences on third-party profiling cookies, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them or limit their use.
Disabling cookies may cause problems in navigating the website or limitation in using all the services of the site (eg booking, etc.). To remove cookies, we invite the user to follow the instructions on the dedicated pages of the various browsers:
- If you are using Internet Explorer:
In Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”. In the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- If you are using the Firefox browser:
Go to the “Tools” menu of the browser and select the “Options”, than click on the “Privacy” tab, uncheck the “Accept cookies” box and click OK.
- If you are using the Safari browser:
From the Safari Browser select the “Edit” menu and select “Preferences”. Click on “Privacy”. Always set the “cookies Block” setting “and click OK.
- If you are using the Google Chrome browser:
Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button. In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not allow sites to store data” and control “block cookies and third-party site data”, and then click OK.
- If you use any other browser:
Look for how to manage cookies in the browser settings.
UPDATE AND REVIEW